Sunday, February 27, 2005

PLEASE Tell Your Friends About Me!



Your Kind Referral is the HIGHEST Compliment you can pay me!
And Referrals are the "Life's Blood" of my Business.
Please mention "Harriet Carter" whenever the conversation turns to North Georgia Mountain Real Estate ! Buyers, Sellers, Investors, Relocation, Luxury Homes, Cabins, Second Homes, Farms, Land for Development, View and Waterfront, Commercial- I DO IT ALL !

Please call or send my contact information to all your friends, relatives, business associates, inlaws and outlaws!

http://www.GetGeorgiaMtns.com

Toll Free: 1-888-610-8484
Direct: (706) 219-0096
Cell: (706) 878-0912


MY SINCERE THANKS IN ADVANCE !

Harriet Carter


I LOVE Referrals Posted by Hello

1 Comments:

At February 27, 2005 at 4:51 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dear Harriet,

You BET that I recommend you to ALL my friends, family and acquaintances when it comes to Buying or Selling North Georgia Mountain Real Estate.
You are a 24/7 kind of gal with great, professional skills !

We are always highly pleased with your high tech abilities matched with good old fashioned service !

Keep up the great work- and you can be sure you will be hearing from LOTS of friends of OURS!

All the best,

Peggy and Morgan Masters

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home